Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Georgette Christmas Tree Skirt

Fabric Georgette by Anna Griffin
When I first started working at Happiness is Quilting, 2 months ago (Wow!), I was quite taken with this line of fabric. It is called "Georgette" and was designed by Anna Griffin.  I think it is one of the most sophisticated Christmas lines I had seen in a long while. I loved the use of mustard and gray as a matte metallic. I was so excited when I was asked to make a store sample with it. I have posted the tree skirt before binding. The pisture does not do it justice. I a very pleased. Now to tackle another store sample - a batik baby quilt. It will be very sophisticated. I think it will hang in the kids's study as a curtain between the kitchen and upstairs . Help with sound noise and light for when they play the Wii.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment