Monday, October 18, 2010

Viva Vivi!

Had a visit with the lovely Vivian yesterday.  If ever there was a girl with a head shaped for hairbows, it has to be her!  She is so smart and so much fun to watch.  Sam and I were inventing hairbands on the car ride home that I could  knit but Carrie could change hairbows out on.  Hmm-m-m, it's an idea for Christmas.  I'll have to pose a pic of Vivi for you to admire.

Unfortunately while I was there I had waves of nausea only to discover I am having an allergic reaction to something.  Last night I got chills.  Today I have fever blisters.  Hate it when my body lets me down.  Oh well, cast all your cares upon Him.  It was probably just the excitement of seeing Madden run such a great race and seeing Vivi for the first time.  Fayetteville is such a fun place.  So much more so than when I was in high school.

Speaking of Madden's race, he ran a 16:33 and was 44th out of over 400.  His fastest time yet!

By the way!  I found a great new store in Fayetteville - Handheld Knitting.  I bought 2 patterns and three new yars for the stash!  One is a great baby dress and the other is an a-line cardigan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment