Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So Sorry!

Sorry I have not posted in eons.  Okay, I'll be honest.  This is like apologizing to a diary.  I got a fabu job at Happiness is Quilting and love it, love it.  I get to work on store samples which I love.  Sadly, my crochet and knitting are neglected but happily I am just patching away.  We all know I just piece.  I do not under any circumstance quilt.  I am also trying to move away from binding.  Egads!

Anyway, I am making tons of new friends and it's always fun when you know that it's providence.   I will start posting about all my projects again and of course, pictures of my dog!  He's so stinking cute and well, he's the least selfish person in my life, and that's cause he is a dog.

I am doing this really inspiring project called Sylvia's Bridal Sampler.  I'm meeting with a group of like-minded quilters (the fools, he-he-he) to complete the blocks and we've started a whole other blog.  I am going to establish a link.

I'll be posting pictures of my Sylvia's blocks in both places.  Be looking for more blocks coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment