Monday, September 8, 2008

Dale Baby Ull

I started the back of Madden's Hoodie.  It's
Luvtroja Mans by Katarina Brieditis from Interweave Knits Summer 2007 made with Dale Baby Ull. I had never used it before and was looking for a wool that could actually be worn in football season in Texas. I like it so far. It splits really easily and it's tiny (very small tedious stitches) but I do not itch and my eyes are not red and itchy, woo-hoo. It's soft and does not feel wool-like to me.

I worked on it at the girl scout camp out I had with my troop this weekend. I am the intrepid leader. I taught them to crochet this weekend and I think it stuck with two of them.

The hardest part seems to be teaching the slipknot so if anyone has thoughts on an easier way to teach a slipknot, I'd love to hear it.

The camp out was a great success once the broken jar on the cabin floor, vomit episode, and the two meltdowns are backed out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment