Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Veronica Sweater and other fun stuff


Photo  used with permission of Sarah Barbour
and published in Interweave Crochet

I've been dying to make this sweater (in orange, of course).  It's seamless, raglan-sleeved crocheted sweater and it given me cause to love a new designer - Sarah Barbour.  Check out her blog here.

Anyway, I am going to be making this in Berocco Comfort which is one of my new loves.  You'd think a town the size McKinney would have a decent craft store and I would not have to go to Lindale to buy yarn.  Sheez.

Also, very exicted about tomorrow.  We are supposedly going shopping for tile for our master bath and getting paint.  woo-hoo.  I am excited but then that means I have to go out and paint.

I am working on a sample quilt for the shop.  It's very hush-hush though because it is for quiltapalooza.  Also, I am making a cute quilted bag (a la Vera Bradsley) for a shop sample.

I am about finished with my i-cord cast-on for the paper doll sweater (see Nov. 1 post).  I think it will be awesome and totally wearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment